1. The school has an unequivocal, clear & strong educational mission and an institutional vision, where the child is taught in a dignified manner.
2. To provide liberal and comprehensive education.
3. To develop spiritual and moral values in the students for creating awareness of our rich cultural heritage.
4. To develop integrity, honour, dignity and a versatile character so that there is total dedication in the service to mankind and the nation.
5. Relentlessly arouse their aesthetic sense and inculcate habits of personal as well as social hygiene.
6. To produce compassionate, tolerant and strong individuals.
7. To teach the principles associated with healthy living, and encouraging participation in physical activity.