Parents / Guardians seeking admission for their wards should register their wards on the enclosed registration form. The Academic session starts in the month of April and the admission procedure commences in the month of December / January. Registration does not guarantee admission. Admission is subject to a written test and interview conducted by the school admission committee. Candidates selected for admission will be given an admission data form and indemnity bond for completion of admission process.
Registration form should be deposited along with the following documents.
1. Certificate of Date of Birth.
2. Transfer certificate – (must submit before joining the school)
3. Candidates outside Uttarakhand must get the Transfer certificate counter signed by the appropriate education
authority of the state concerned.
4. Proof of place of Residence.
5. Medical Health certificate.
6. 4 latest Passport size photographs – B/W.
7. Zerox copy of Passport (for NRI students).
The registered candidates ABOVE Std. II Till Std. IX will be subjected to a written admission test followed by an interview with the principal. The test will consist of English,Hindi, Mathematics,Science & General Aptitude. The admission committee reserves the right to select the candidates based on their performance in the written test, interview, aptitude, personality, intelligence and other capabilities. The school is not bound to furnish any reason for rejecting any admission. Once the candidate is selected, he/she is required to fulfill all the formalities and pay the