Agreement for admission to class XI & XII
for session 2017-2019
- This scheme is valid for students taking admission in class XI for session 2017-2019.
- The parent/ guardian of the student shall pay a sum of Rs. 3.5 lakhs (Three lakhs fifty thousand) only (for two years, Class XI & XII).
- The scheme will cover the preparation of IIT (JEE) /Medical on payment of Rs. 50,000/- per annum (besides our regular preparation fee of Rs. 1,80,000/-)
Mode of Payment
- The composite fee for two years, Class XI & XII is Rs. 3.5 Lakhs (Three lakhs fifty thousand) which to be paid as per following procedure.
. Seat confirmation amount to be paid after Qualifying in proficiency test Rs. 25,000/-
. Registration, Board Registration, Examination Fee etc. Rs. 25,000/-
. 1st Installment of Scheme Amount at the time of admission in the month
` of April, 2017 (Class XI) Rs. 75,000/-
. 2nd Installment of Scheme Amount to be paid in the month of September
2017 (Class XI) Rs. 75,000/-
. 3rd Installment of Scheme Amount to be paid in the month of April, 2018
before the start of Class XII Rs. 75,000/-
. 4th & Final Installment of Scheme Amount to be paid in the month of
September, 2018 Class XII Rs. 75,000/-
Note: Under no circumstance, there will be any refund of any amount, at any time once admission is taken. A late fine of Rs. 500/- per week will be charged on default of payment as per schedule given above.
- If any student requires special tuition/coaching/remedial classes, there will be an extra charge as per teachers’ fees.
- The scheme will cover Tuition Fee (Schooling only), Food and Stay in the hostel. Food means breakfast, lunch and dinner only. Canteen charges would be extra. Rs. 1100/- per month will be charged per child for 450 ml dairy milk given to him/her every day.
- The scheme will not cover extra expenses incurred by the student over snacks or food items besides the food provided by the school. If the student wants to avail any other facility/diet apart from the normal food provided as per menu, all such facilities will be charged for.
- The scheme will not cover the cost of uniform, books, stationery, computer lab and other lab charges, smart class fee, travel expense, tour expense, medical expense, laundry expense, pocket expense, and tuck expense, term fee, maintenance fee & development fee. Guardian shall pay an additional sum of Rs. 65,000/- (Sixty five thousand) only for the above expenses, besides the scheme amount of Rs. 3.5 Lakhs. In any case, a balance sum of Rs. 65,000/- in the imprest A/c has to be maintained throughout the year.
Development Charge - 5000/- Per Year
Maintenance Fee - 5000/- Per Year
Excursion & Travelling
- Excursion trips organized by the school, birthday celebrations are chargeable. Travelling (to & fro) will be provided and the sleeper class fare will be charged. The parents desiring to take the child to school and back home on their own must inform the school at the time of admission. Otherwise the travelling charges will be levied as of other students.
- During vacation, if the parents want to take the child back home they must ensure that all dues are clear else they will not be able to get the custody of the child. The school will not take any responsibility of taking or bringing back the child home from school after vacation if any sort of dues is pending in the child’s Account.
- Admission is offered, based on the performance of the child in the proficiency test and interview. There is no admission test for children up to Class II.
- Parents/Guardians of new students will not be permitted to meet the children for two months following admission. This enables the child to settle down and get adjusted to the new environment.
- The academic session spans from April to March every year.
- A child who has failed to make the grade for promotion to the next class or if he consistently exhibits poor results, the parent may be asked to withdraw the child.
- There will be no reduction of Fee on grounds of absence of student or late admission.
- The child will not be allowed to join new term before the clearance of all dues of the preceding term.
- Transfer Certificate will not be issued till all outstanding amounts are cleared.
- The School management reserves the right to revise the school fee, registration fee, security deposit, admission fee or the annual fee and other charges, as and when the need arises.
- If the child remains absent for a month or more his name will be struck of from the school register and he will have to take readmission by payment of Rs. 500/-
- The school does not permit the handling or keeping of cash by the students.
- A child involved in any immoral act is liable to be expelled without any warning and there will be no reconsideration whatsoever.
- A child is not permitted to posses any sordid reading/viewing material which may result in his/her expulsion if found guilty.
- Intoxication of any kind is not permitted on the school campus. Any child indulging in drinking, smoking or using drugs will be immediately expelled without warning.
- Use of profane words, insulting language or immoral behavior/immoral act will be considered a serious offence that can amount to the student’s expulsion from the school.
- A Student may be expelled from the school due to irregular attendance, misbehavior, disobedience or on using unfair means in examination.
- Any willful damage done to any item of the school property will be made good by concerned parent/guardian and the child may be expelled.
- No food parcels will be accepted or delivered to the children from anybody.
- All Students have to abide strictly by the routine of the school at all times as laid down by the Academic council and enforced by the school authorities. It is mandatory for student to be present on the first day of school.
- A fine, as fixed by the disciplinary committee, will be imposed for any damage done to the school property
- The rules and Regulations of Lucent International School have been framed to make the parents aware of what is expected of them and their children during their stay at the school. Apart from all the features and regulations mentioned in the prospectus, it is imperative that all parents and children abide by a certain code of conduct for the best interest of all concerned and to facilitate the smooth functioning of the school.
- No child is allowed to go on leave alone or with friends. Telephonic messages from parents/guardians will not be accepted.
- Special leave of absence of two days plus journey time may be granted in the case of marriage of the child’s or the parent’s real brother/sister. The wedding card must be attached with the application for leave.
- Leave for serious illness of blood relatives or in times of bereavement, of any immediate relation may be granted. The principal will decide the duration of such leave.
- Medical leave will be given as advised by a qualified physician who should certify the duration of such leave.
- Parents/guardians will be permitted to visit their children only on visiting weekends mentioned in the School Calendar and not on any other day or holiday.
- Parents are strictly advised to refrain from giving any valuables to the children like ornaments, watches, cameras, audio/visual equipment etc. The school will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
- Parents/Visitors are prohibited from entering the dormitories, especially the girl’s dormitories.
- Birthdays are celebrated in the hostel on the last Saturday of the month collectively of students whose birthday fall in that particular month. Parents are advised not to send/bring cakes/eatables for the students. The expenses incurred will be debited to the imprest account of the student.
- Excursions are important and compulsory. The expenses incurred will be debited to the imprest account of the student.
- Expenses over extracurricular activities, annual magazine, national, interstate, inter district and inter school participation will be charged on actual and amount deducted from the imprest account of the child.
- The school management reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of the above mentioned rules and regulations, at any time without any prior notice.
Visitors & Outings
- Only people whose names are on the visitors list, filled up by parents, will be permitted to meet and take the child out. Any visitor not on the list must bring a letter of authority from the parents.
- Day Outings are from 9 AM to 5 PM and students going out must be in proper uniform. The principal has the authority to deprive next outing of students coming back late to the school.
- No Visitor/student (coming back from an outing) will be allowed after 6.00 PM to enter the school campus.
Weekly Talk/Phone Calls
- Parents can talk to their wards once in a week only as scheduled in the phone call schedule.